The Activities We Have Been Offered This Semester (2)

The Activities We Have Been Offered This Semester


         
Dear all,
              
            This semester we continued to study the methods of writing. It is an absolutely important aspect for linguists, is not it? I really think so. Thus, we have done a lot of writings. 

              As for the useful points, we have studied a lot of new websites which are really useful and unusualIs not it marvelous? For me, the most wonderful was the one with the plot generator (awesome!) and the one with the lectures (I have studied a lot of useful information about listening, for instance). Besides, we discussed plenty of up-to-date topics as usual. In my opinion, they should be mentioned and we have done it. Such a great experience! There are no doubts, that these themes have to be highlighted. Good choice. Thank you so much one more time! Moreover, I really enjoyed to work on Blogger - it is a very convenient platform to share your thoughts and make this beautiful. Also, we have learned how to write some types of essays. Without any doubt, it is extremely essential for our future profession.

              As for some little drawbacks, even if I am studying at the university, I need more explanation. Even briefly. Besides, maybe I made some mistakes but sometimes I do know about them. 

                Finally, my suggestions are the same as in the previous semester and some more additional: 
  • to watch short movies and to discuss them. I know a lot of such ones and I even suggested to do that. My answer was ignored, unfortunately.  So, what about that idea? 
  • to discuss some controversial topics, like Mental Health, Human Rights, Relations between people, etc.
  • to talk about something positive, about our interests.
                  It is my last post in this semester. I cannot believe it! It is surreal. Summer is coming and it is marvelous. I cannot wait!

P.S. Thank you for this course!
                    Best wishes,

                    Natalya. 

              

Комментарии

  1. Hello Natasha, thank you for your course reflection. It is both very informative and helpful from the point of view of giving me an idea about what aspects of the course worked well and were useful amd what can be imprpoved in it. You have written your reflection very well from the point of view of its content and organisation. In addition, it's visually very appealing. As for the the mechanics and language use in this work, they are very good too. My congtratulations on creating such a good piece of writing! I hope that you will be able to further develop your writing skills in the future, using this year's experience to help you. Thanks and good luck!

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. I'll certainly use the information you have shared with in this post to improve the way this course is taught. Thanks again!

      Удалить

Отправить комментарий

Популярные сообщения