The Activities We Have Been Offered This Semester (1)

The Activities We Have Been Offered This Semester

         
Dear all,
              
            This semester we had to study the methods of writing. A very important aspect for linguists, is not it? I really think so. Anyway, we have done a lot of writings. 

              As for the useful points, we created our own blog. Is not it marvelous? I mean, now I have my personal one, which literally represents me. I enjoyed creating it. Moreover, we discussed plenty of up-to-date topics. In my opinion, they should be mentioned and we have done it. Such a wonderful experience! There are no doubts, that these themes have to be highlighted. Perfect choice. Thank you so much!

              As for the drawbacks, we haven't studied some moments of writing, we have just got an answer like: "Find it on the Internet."Well, of course, I can find almost everything there. At the university, I need an explanation. Even briefly. Besides, maybe I made some mistakes but I do not know about them. This is a pity.

                Finally, my suggestions are: for example, to watch short movies and to discuss them. I know a lot of such ones and I even suggested to do that. My answer was ignored, unfortunately.  So, what about that idea? 

                  It is my last post in 2018. New Year is coming and it is pretty nice. Cannot wait!

                    Best wishes,
                    Natalya. 

              

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения