9 Ways You Can Improve Your Mental Health Today

Dear all, 

I've read one really interesting article which is called:


9 Ways You Can Improve Your Mental Health Today


I advise you to read that article, but anyway below you can find the main aspects:


  • Tell yourself something positive.
  • Write down something you are grateful for. 
  • Focus on one thing (in the moment).
  • Exercise. 
  • Eat a good meal. 
  • Open up to someone.
  • Do something for someone else.
  • Take a break.
  • Go to bed on time.
As for me, I suppose that it is really important to follow these rules because our mental health is in our hands. Besides, I want to share with you one wonderful quote from "Me Before You" by Jojo Moyes. As for me, that quote is like a motto, hence it can help or inspire you too:


Комментарии

Популярные сообщения