Some Words About Abortion

Dear all,
Let's discuss quite a tricky theme. I chose three statements and what do you think about it?

It Should be the Woman's Right to Choose.

I definitely agree with this statement. Every woman has the right to choose her own way. Moreover, we do not know the situation, we cannot judge her. Almost always, wise and clever girl or woman is able to decide what she is going to do. Obviously,  it is her body, her life and so it is her decision alone. That's it.

If Abortion is Illegal, It Only Matters More Backstreet Abortions.

It is true, obviously. There are so many examples in our history. By the way, I have read one article once and I was extremely shocked about the statistics. Many women died trying to do backstreet abortion or they had some serious problems with health. Isn't it terrible? I think yes, of course. So, abortion should not be illegal.

All Life is Sacred and So Abortion is a Criminal Act.

In my personal view, I agree with the first part of the statement, but I do not agree with the second one. On the one hand, yes, our life is priceless and we have to appreciate it, but what if a woman or a girl has not got the opportunity to raise her child in an appropriate way? There are so many examples in our life. Sometimes, she does not have the financial opportunity or something like that. Imagine the situation when a woman or a young girl lives somewhere in a very small poor, even dirty and old place without any conditions. Is it normal? I do not think so. Besides, in some cases, this woman could have three and more children in such conditions or she just does not have the financial opportunity. And again imagine the future of these kids. I strongly believe it is not fine.


Комментарии

  1. Natasha, i completely agree with you! I share you point of view. We can speak about abortion for a long time, it is a very deep question. Thank you for your opinion)))

    ОтветитьУдалить

Отправить комментарий

Популярные сообщения