Oscars 2019: Who are This Year's Early Frontrunners?




Dear all,

    I've just read an absolutely wonderful article from The Guardian  so  I would like to tell you about it. The title is:
     I have chosen this article because I am really fond of films. 

    Here you will find some quite interesting predictions about this year's frontrunners in a film industry.
Probably you know that major festivals like Venice International Film Festival, Festival de Cannes, Toronto International Film Festival and some others are ended, so people have some predictions about which films and performances might score with Academy voters. 


    This season is going to be full of really talented and great performances and films, is it? 


   So, in this article, you will find some more information about these outstanding works. Who knows, maybe this prediction will come true? We will know it in winter. And now, I may recommend or advise you to watch some of the films. 


The favourites are:

Roma from Alfonso CuarónDamien Chazelle's The First Man with Ryan Gosling, Bradley Cooper’s A Star is Born, Beautiful Boy with Steve Carell and Timothée Chalamet, Yorgos Lanthimos’s darkly comic romp The Favourite starring with Olivia Colman, Emma Stone and Rachel Weisz, Black Panther (still quite shocking for me in this list), Old Man and the GunSteve McQueen’s WidowsJason Reitman's drama, starring Hugh Jackman The Front Runner and Boy Erased with Nicole Kidman and Rassel Crowe.

     What do you think about the potential nominees for the Oscars and other prestigious awards?




P.S. You can click on these titles to watch trailers.

Enjoy :)



Комментарии

  1. What an amazing article!Natalie you're doing it very well and creatively, as always:))This article is very interesting. To learn more about it i'd like to ask you three questions:What are your predictions about this year's frontrunners in a film industry?What is your favourite film of those that you've listed?Did you like this article?

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you! :)
      I hope all of them deserve to be included into "award season", now it's quite difficult to make a list of my favorites (read below, haha).
      Unfortunalely, I haven't watched any of them yet, but I really want because of wonderful and impressive opinions about them.
      And yes, I like it! Love reading all of the articles about films)

      Удалить
  2. Natasha, I've really enjoyed reading your article! Good job) I added some films that you advised on my 'must see' list. Now I have a movie for any mood I suppose. Thank you! So, there are a lot of different fils, and due to it I wanted to ask you about your favourite genre, director and actors,of course, too.
    Oh, also, could you make a list of the best series you have ever seen, please!

    ОтветитьУдалить

Отправить комментарий

Популярные сообщения